I love packing videos, so when I see a well done, beautiful video created by Wendy’s Lookbook, I can’t help but want to share it with everyone. She lays out some great tips if you:
- are really into fashion (especially high end fashion)
- like to check in your bags when you travel
- like to pack a lot of different choices in clothing
I like the idea of keeping blazers structured by putting the arms into each other. I never thought about doing that, hence why I wear blazers on the plane if I bring one. Otherwise, when I pack to move, I tend to put them on hangers in a coat bag. I personally do not pack like this. I am someone who refuses to check in her bag when she travels, for 2 main reasons:
- I don’t want to lose anything — happens more often than you think
- I don’t want to wait at the luggage carousel
I also roll my items, and everything I wear to travel is pretty much wrinkle-free for convenience.