In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Sunday Brunch Dress Shop run by the lovely Judy features the most adorable artwork of guinea pigs. I am totally this yoga guinea pig.
- A real life Mommy and Baby Lorax. <3
- Carrie Fisher aged.. as all humans are apt to do, even MEN. How is this a difficult concept to understand?
- I have been lusting after Miss Fisher’s wardrobe from the TV Series and… my dream has come true.
- Don’t watch this or especially this video if you don’t want to cry tears of emotional happiness. OMG. Damn it @theasianpear
- This is a crazy stroke of luck.. or just incredible. A house for $100,000 was later discovered to have been designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Look fantastic in every photo with these 6 tricks.
- I blame Revanche for making me want these Hello Kitty Street Fighters. So cute, but so unnecessary for my #minimalist life.. Hello Kitty CHUN LI. Seriously!!!
- I agree. Could the men in our lives please step up and start pushing the issue for us too? It’s “parental leave” not “maternity leave”.. just the language alone makes a big difference. Stop making it an issue for mothers and women. It’s an issue for companies to be held accountable for, and for the men who make up the majority of said companies in leadership roles.
- Extremes in savings definitely make poor examples. I am one of those extremes and I know it. Trying to be fair and cognizant of that when I blog.
- WTF? WTF is this? … *shakes head*
- As a Mommy, this breaks my heart. I feel terrible for all the expecting women in Brazil.
- Ungrateful little brats trying delicious school meals around the world… that’s what I feel when I watch this.. half jokingly. 🙂