In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- These are supposed to be creepy but they’re really gorgeous, breath-taking photos of mosaic insects
- Are you a female lawyer? Do you feel like you’re being treated like an assistant? When I get half-jokes to get coffee and act like a secretary, I tell them where to shove it, half-jokingly back of course.
- The dark vertical bands on my fingernails are kind of freaking me out now. Check your nails for your health.
- Dying for your white-collar job. Literally. It is not worth it, folks.
- I’ve never ever wanted to stay at home but now this has lessened my (slight) guilt in choosing not to do so
- I like to think I’m fairly likable but not unless I get tired/frustrated/stressed/angry; then I’m a grade-A monster
- A good ol’ savings rate calculator that is simple to use.
- These are picture of what $8/hour means in terms of living conditions and these are the wages you need to afford a 2 bedroom rental (thanks to Revanche for the link)