In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Various skintones matching Pantone shades
- Reading this story made me cry both good & bad tears; mostly because I’m afraid for things like this that will happen to Baby Bun in the future & because I know exactly what it feels like. Glad it ended well. It isn’t easy being in school. High school gets worse.
- A footballer who is also a mathematician, who published a paper on this: “a cascadic multigrid algorithm for fast computation of the Fiedler vector of a graph Laplacian, namely, the eigenvector corresponding to the second smallest eigenvalue.” Brilliant.
- A blind guy painted these vibrant, gorgeous works of art
- Such a sweet pair of brothers.
- Sleep too much, sleep too little, BOTH WILL KILL YOU. WTF. *sigh*
- Fast fashion makes your brain feel great because you get addicted to it but I absolutely can’t get behind it because I’m paying $$ for cheap CRAP; what sucks about it all is overall clothing quality has declined as a result
- Organic farming — it isn’t as green as you think, they use pesticides!!!!!
- Be careful of cheap wines. No, seriously.
- Male CEOs get praised, female CEOs get bashed. Yep, sounds familiar.
This NYC flipbook animation is incredible: