For Sale: Manolo Blahnik US 37.5 Classic Medium Brown Cognac Work Heels – $165 USD
I’m selling these Manolo Blahnik US 37.5 Classic Work Medium Brown Cognac Heels for $165 USD plus shipping charges.
If you want to buy them, contact me and I’ll take your address & tell you how much shipping will be to you.
I’ll also ship internationally (anywhere in the world).
- Original Retail price: $695 before taxes
- Gently worn — they’re in excellent condition
- Made in Italy
- Newly resoled ($50 value! They’re Vibram soles)
- New heel taps put in to protect the pointy-tipped toe ($20 value!)
- 100% gorgeous cognac brown leather
- Heel Height: 2 3/4 in” (medium heel height, very comfortable to walk in)
- Minor wear on the soles, and inside the heel (see photos below)
- Dust bag is NOT included. I just put it there for the photo.
I’m selling them because I have too many shoes to wear! Something’s gotta give.
As side note on the brand: I own 3 other pairs of Blahniks, and I only wear Manolo Blahnik heels now because they are THE most comfortable shoes in the world.
I’ve tried the range from cheap fake plastic leather shoes to Aldo Shoes to Nine West (which were the most “prestigious” brands of shoe I wore before these).
The heel sits perfectly centered under your own heel, and the leather is firm but not too hard (unlike J. Crew or Ann Taylor pumps), and yet soft enough to give you a comfortable fit.
The heel is also high but modest enough for work (any higher than 3″ or as a platform is a little too hoochie-mama for work in my opinion) and most importantly they are low enough so you can walk around in these shoes for 8+ hours a day and not feel it.
The perfect balance, really.
Anyway, please ask any questions you have in the comments below or by contacting me.
No refunds or exchanges, I’m not a shop.
Click on any image below to biggify
Dust bag is NOT included. I just put it there for the photo.