Wardrobe Statistics: What I reach for and wear the most in my closet
I’ve noticed that I sort of gravitate towards the same pieces in my wardrobe over and over again, and everything else is just to supplement my base outfit.
Here’s what I’ve seen lately:
FOR THE WEEKEND
- Tank Top (current fave: All Saints Stam tank)
- High Rise Jeans (current fave: AG Farrah High-Rise jeans)
- Ballet Flats (current fave: M. Gemi Bolla)
It’s easy to add a blazer, topper, or necklace and make it more polished.
It’s the base of all my outfits, a great tank top and a super soft pair of jeans.
FOR THE OFFICE
- Silk blouse (current fave: Diane von Furstenberg silk top)
- Skirt (current fave: Simons Girls on Film Navy Paperbag Wrap Skirt sold out but similar here and here)
- Heels (current fave: Manolo Blahnik 90mm heels)
Very similar to above, except instead of a cotton tank top, it’s a silk shell with a structured skirt or pair of pants.
Again, it is then SO EASY to add a blazer, a shawl blazer, a cardigan or whatever and it looks fantastic.
I also particularly like wearing cropped skinny pants like these ones instead of a skirt with this combo.