In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- I want this dress so badly.. it’s so PRETTY but I’m hesitant to spend almost $100 for polyester without first trying it on.
- All about equality in relationships: as a fairly new working Mommy, I am pretty annoyed that men are not under the same scrutiny. If we treat and think of men as breadwinners who are useless in the home, they will be exactly that.
- SERIOUSLY strange status symbols of the past: tulips, x-rays, sugar, pineapples and more…
- Stop saying you’re fine. STOP IT. STOP IT!!!!!
- I hate tipping exactly for this one reason: Whether it is good or bad, I still tip; I just don’t go back, so I love hearing how this restaurant ditched tipping & its profits tripled
- 21 hacks to fix your ruined clothes; I’m liking the one about the nail file and suede as I own black suede flats..
- Buying clothes on a budget, and shopping like a stylist
- Wow this boy can sing.
- Good eggs, this Turkish couple who fed 4000 people at their wedding
- Anthropologie has not made anything super cute under $500 lately. Buh-bye.
- How can you possibly steal an education? This is mind boggling. I’m equal parts shocked and saddened. (Thanks to Revanche for the link)
- This is a fantastic comic about the differences of privilege (I am definitely of the LEFT side; super privileged). The only quibble I have with it is that the guy is successful but the girl is not. Why wasn’t it done the other way around? (Thanks to eemusings for the link)
- This is an interesting invention for women’s menstruation but I use the Diva Cup..
- I had no idea what these makeup brushes were all for until today
- This video is just.. comedy gold. COMEDY GOLD. I died laughing: