March 7, 2015 Sherry of Save. Spend. Splurge.
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
I think Britney Spears is hotter now than she ever was at 18.
Speaking of strong women, this is what they tell themselves every morning. Or so they say.
…and these beautiful twin girls are an incredible testament to genetics — they literally look NOTHING alike
- The most influential languages in the world. I know two of them!
- When dating online, it seems most advantageous to be an Asian woman or a white man.
- I really, desperately want some grown-up blank note cards to write notes on like these ones..
- My friends think I’m a shopaholic too. But they’re probably right… if you saw my closet.
- When I am ready to travel again like to France, I am going to buy this travel pillow. I AM.
- Career choices you will regret. A great read because I agree with pretty much all of them.
- Child sex trafficking. It isn’t as cut and dry as you think & the penalties are so LIGHT.
- I really REALLY like Belle’s rule of 40-30-20-10 when it comes to bonuses and saving.
Speaking of genetics, I just read an article about twin boys who have completely different skin colours (parents of different races).