In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- These are the coolest coins.. EVER. This Popeye one is pretty awesome but Amy Winehouse was cool too.
- Honest advertising slogans. I love the Maybelline one.
- Ever wonder why Victoria Beckham NEVER smiles? Watch this Vogue video where she gets questioned.
- Speaking of Vogue questions, I am burning through all the videos of my favourites, like SJP
- Do not read this if you don’t want fairytales ruined for you forever. Too late for me.
- If I had a dog, I WOULD TOTALLY DRESS THEM UP IN THIS.
- Hamsters serving sushi and beer. Seriously.
- As a Canadian, I strongly suggest anyone who is not Canadian read this.
- When you were born in the year, somewhat affects your personality in life. I’d agree with this.
- I am loving this. Fathers hooked up to a machine to simulate childbirth.
- Old school cool. I love, love LOVE these photos. My favourites are below.
To end the week on a good note, watch this hilarious video with Taylor Swift’s “Shake it off” playing.