October 25, 2014 Sherry of Save. Spend. Splurge.
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Celebrity plastic surgery is not a new thing
Even past photos of celebrities were touched up long before our time.
- Manual Photoshop existed in the 1930s and it was really quite a feat…
- I really hate the idea of caged animals especially birds, so I was pleased to watch this video
- Can you believe that I’ve actually heard about 50% of these one-liners as an ambitious woman?
- Beyonce is a feminist icon, no doubt about it.
- I am liking these 9 rules on how to handle email. I agree with all of them.
- Would you sell your pet for $140,000?
- Satyna Nadella, the MALE CEO of Microsoft is full of crap. Utterly, completely FULL OF IT.
- This car has been doodled on and it looks .. AWESOME.
- Being busy really makes us feel good; I do agree that being busy makes time at work go quickly.
- LOL!! YOGA JOE! I am so on board with these action figures.
- A million-dollar recreational vehicle (RV)… for realz.
- Can you imagine paying thousands of dollars for a Birkin only to have it stink?
- Oh and watch these videos below for some killer dance moves.
Oh my gosh… YOGA JOE!!!! That’s amazing. I had to drag Mr. FW over to my computer to see those. I’m impressed with how accurate his postures are–totally spot on!
The before and after photo is amazing!