In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
This is one of my favourite Tumblrs.
It is just so adorable; it makes me laugh and brightens my day each time I see a cute cartoon like this one.
- I have these boots and love them, I take care of them each year and they are still going strong. I also really like this version.
- Adina brainstorms what her style would be and it made ME want to figure out what my style was too, but I can’t pin it down either. :\
- I have a moto jacket just like this in cognac and I love it. I also roll up the cardigan sleeves over the leather sleeves. I also really like this kind of updated army green suede version.
- If high fashion is this, I am not high fashion. Oh wait, I GET IT… to look “high fashion” you have to try and throw on any damn thing you have in your wardrobe while in the dark, then take some scissors to the hems on the top and bottom, and finish the look off by not wearing the jacket properly but slinging it around your shoulders.
- Has anyone tried this micellar water for skincare? I keep hearing about it and I am starting to drink the Kool-Aid…
- The more you earn the more you spend. I KNEW IT. I even wrote about it. This makes me want to start a business doing seminars educating the financially unwise of all income ranges.
- How pretty [expensive] is this stunning travel case?
- You’ll see me in hell first before I wear Crocs for anything but the beach, pool or gardening no matter how popular they get. *shudder*
- In the autumn I only want to cuddle up in the best cosiest sweaters I own. I own a cardigan just like this one and it is my staple. I also really love the look of this one.
- The worst jobs celebrities have held. I loved watching this. My worst job has been fast food, that’s about it.
- Every single time I wear this necklace, I get exclamations from men and women on the street; it’s only $20!!! This one looks interesting too.
- I don’t know where it’s from and how to get it, but I desperately want this striped shirt Victoria Beckham is wearing. See below. Look how effortless it looks!