In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- GASP. This dress is the perfect mix between modern and vintage. I think it is STUNNING. Just wish I could buy it.
- Traveling bloggers taking fancy shots for Instagram seem really uptight… and kind of high maintenance & picky. Or is it just me?
- This organic, fair-trade wrap dress is divine and it even helps your soul.
- In the bag of Sarah Harris (Vogue) editor. As a side note I’m OBSESSED with her in general because her hair is completely white (I think she’s naturally gray) and it looks stunning. I’m torn between wanting to look younger yet not wanting to do much and to stay as natural as possible.
- This hemp hat is the #1 most worn item in my wardrobe in summers and it looks great on everyone, old and young
- I’ve always known that looking good at work helps your salary but for women it is pretty much a pre-requisite to spend time on your face.
- I love this print on this pencil skirt.
- I can’t miss breakfast. Ever. Even After my cup of matcha green tea, I NEED to eat at least 2 hours later.
- These striped pants with a tie are beyond gorgeous. They are perfect for work with some heels.
- Wearing jewels seems to be a lot of fun, but I have to agree with it being too fake for me. Elegance really is refusal. You’ve seen one huge diamond/emerald/ruby necklace, you’ve seen them all. At a lower stratosphere, this is why I’m more into independent, handmade jewellery that is interesting and unique rather than wearing that ubiquitous Tiffany necklace or whatever they’ve come out with.
- Stylist says in the UK it is LEGAL to FORCE women to wear heels to work.. so Stylist made three of their male staffers give it a go and the results are predictably hilarious: [Video below]