- I am sort of not into cutouts or lace dresses but Anna Jane makes it look so chic.
- I have never wanted a hair dryer more in my life. Note: I don’t own or use one.
- Way to make me feel less guilty about my Starbucks addiction. They’re really trying! I am loving it.
- Love this wrapped chunky heel boot option… I feel like the 70s are slowly seeping into my subconscious because I like the look of chunky heels now (not potted wedges though). I also really enjoy this chunky heel as well.
- How that colour came about. Malaria, gave us mauve. I still hate the colour, but.. y’know.
- I am very tempted to try out konjac sponges for the face. Anyone?
- Wilted herbs become a herb paste, and almost expired milk turns into a milk JAM. Here are all the ways you can save on food & end up with gourmet items. This is frugality, chef-style.
- Urban Decay remains my favourite eyeliner that is a pencil although lately I have been leaning towards a sharper liquid liner look, I like this one by Smashbox
- Jenna Lyons: Part One / Part Two … I am into and sort of NOT into her style but I can’t get enough of this J. Crew muse no matter how I feel about the brand. Oh and here’s Isabel Marant
- Why did I not get a memo on this? HD Powder comes in a COMPACT NOW? This is a beauty staple for me.
- I am fascinated by this piece: When a House becomes a Money Pit … I don’t own a house/apartment.. Yet.. but I can see this happening.
- I’m in love with hard drives because you can hold so much info in a little tiny box. This 2TB one is so slim.
- 8 jobs you never knew existed, except they missed Panda Nanny which is the one I really want even though I’m probably allergic. In that case, I’ll take “Nailpolish namer” or “Food Stylist”…
- This map print scarf is pretty. It looks way more expensive than its price.
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Where lace dresses become a thing
Posted on April 30, 2016