In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- These DvF dresses are perfection. The one pictured is only $180, and I like this one, this one, this one and this one. Oh and this camel coat is beautiful!!!!
- Sex is sex but money is money. Escorts who are smart & know the business, make $6000 a day. A DAY. $12 million a year if you make it a 2000 work week. (H/T to Paige)
- Crying at work : How terrible and hard is it? I’ve done it. I’ll admit it. Sometimes the stress gets to you…
- Would you pass this financial literacy test? (H/T to F35)
- Breakfast around the world: What Kids Eat. I think Baby Bun would love trying all of these meals out… but I would probably leave the coffee out of the hands of Baby Bun. He doesn’t need caffeine, that child. My ideal breakfast is the Japanese one on there…. mostly savoury, not sweet. Ideally, it’s both actually. Savoury, then sweet like a Japanese start and a French finish. (H/T to @Revanche)
- I would HOPE that making more than $150,000 you have more than $20,000 saved… :\ As a high-earning Millennial, I’m surprised at how little the high earners have saved.
- All the stuff that FEMALE airline attendants have to conform to in terms of their looks, style and accessories. Some make sense, others are just plain.. wtf? “Must be Unmarried”?
- I saw this post and immediately ordered a range of plaid shirts to try and match this outfit.
- If only Baby Bun would nap and sleep like this..
- I have been hearing about ‘memory palaces’ as a way of remembering things, but this is really.. jaw-dropping in terms of memory skillz.
- Why I went vegetarian — a lot of these reasons are reasons why we are flexitarian, as in 90% vegetarian
- What a lovely, minimalist clutch. I really like it. I like it more in an unexpected fabric like a tweed or a felt but the leather is nice.
- I also worry about not having books to tempt Baby Bun with to develop a reading bone, but I have to remember that I did not have many books either as a child. I went to the library .. a lot. That was a great experience and fun time with my mother to run around and pick out 30 books to read for 2 weeks.
- …is Kate Hudson really a fashion icon? Methinks.. not. I have been eying Olivia Wilde, the Olsens (all 3 of the girls), Kate Moss, Emanuelle Alt, Miranda Kerr and Kate Bosworth way more than Kate Hudson for style inspiration….