In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- So I apparently use those above tags a lot on Facebook. What about you?
- Why frugal blogs are terrible for Leigh .. unfortunately I can’t relate. I am not frugal by anyone’s standards.
- Great link to an early retirement calculator I plan on bookmarking & using to kick myself in the bum
- I think I have a work wife. I love this bond, actually.
- I can agree to this mindset with business traveling on someone else’s dime. That said, when you own your own company and it is YOUR dime, you do things like I do, and stay at Motel 6, cook and bring your own lunches in coolers every week & refuse to pay for anything like a cab, opting instead to take the bus if you have to until you get a car.
- I. Love. Adele. I love Adele. I LOVE ADELE. Watch this video to love her even more.
- LOL. What a great parent. I wish my parents had had this reaction when I was expecting. He kind of reminds me of a great, cuddly, kind & awesome Kramer from Seinfeld.
- I am following this Instagram account & am mesmerized by her longboard talent
- What a darling little boy. I
want towill raise Baby Bun to act exactly like him.
- The cutest little cutie pie named Shyla… She reminds me of Baby Bun. He’s shy too.
- Video: Top signs you live in Paris (totally in French, sorry..!)