In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- These photos of the ocean are making my heart race.
- Are all teachers lazy liars? Yes, if you read this article, they all are. They also don’t hold “real” jobs. [sarcasm]
- I completely, 90% agree with these food destinations. I haven’t been to all of them but they are all my favourite cuisines. The only one I am unsure of is Greece because I really don’t enjoy Greek food.
- In pursuit of the Joneses, when is having too much money to spend ever enough?
- I want this belt like no other belt before.
- This made me laugh so hard, I snorted through my nose: Yelp reviews of newborns
- Is marijuana the key to kill cancer cells?
- Things parents used to do that would get major side-eye today
- Anorexia is a real problem and I am applauding France’s move to help quash it.
- Baa baaa!!!!! I want to cuddle these adorable little kids… or these ones too.
- A great, introspective post on leadership ambivalence
- Here’s a fast way for you Canadians to check your net worth in comparison to the rest of Canada
- I am totally suggesting this artwork to my current office, or this artwork.
- Travel from your sofa all around North America with this video.