What I liked this week:
- This is just freakin’ creepy to me. I get it from a cultural/religious perspective but.. *shiver*
- I spent 2 hours reading through this Humans of New York page. Fascinating.
- Don’t pay for any of these 12 things that should be free
- This closeup video of the favelas in Rio is mesmerizing
- I’m not going to apologize for buying my Canada Goose; I bought it because winter is frickin’ cold in Canada and -36 degrees Celsius is no joke. Advertising had nothing to do with it; staying warm did.
- I love this outfit from Jane; the mix of the striped dress & a leather jacket? Perfection.
- A great reflective post on who has your back
- If this is business casual, I’m a monkey’s aunt. Ladies, DO NOT take use this example as an acceptable outfit for the office.