In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- The most beautiful underwater sea creatures have yet to be discovered, here are just a few.
- These animal-based comics made me really giggle.
- A brief history of champagne.. although you could just read this book if you really want to know more: The Widow Clicquot: The Story of a Champagne Empire and the Woman Who Ruled It (P.S.)
- If you’re going to pick a sport to be a professional in, avoid tennis.
- Why minimalism?
- I really like this article about why you should tell your kids about how much you make
- 52 places to go in 2015. TRAVEL. TRAVEL. TRAVEL!!!!!
- Mmm.. this sounds like such a good idea – mason jar salads
- Safest cities to live in the world and my two made the list – Toronto & Montreal
- OMG omg.. OMG. I melted looking at these photos of Daddy & Baby. Baby Bun is SO like his father too.