In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
I love these characters… especially when they’re updated.
I absolutely want to visit all of these destinations. #2 is one of my favourite cities in the world.
Live in the U.S.? I think this would be awesome as a gift for kids to learn their states, or to mount on a wall.
- Novels EVERYONE should read based on a cloud. I’ve read most of the big font ones.
- I am not religious at all but I absolutely loved this rendition of the Bible.
- The 21 DUMBEST THINGS NYC women have ever bought. #facepalm. I am on this list with #2 & #16.
- I loved this slideshow of best dressed women at red carpet events.
- Your body fat gets breathed out when you lose weight. No, seriously.
- I don’t have a smartphone and am not a slave to my email… but this comic actually made me laugh a lot.
- I think this Frugal Dad Series from The Budget Bloggess is killer. I <3 her dad’s wisdom.
- Dress like a fashion insider. They wear basics and stuff from Top Shop. The key? Don’t be trendy. How ironic.
Jason @ Phroogal
#3 in the destinations is definitely one I want to visit. Of all the places I’ve been to I have been saving he time to explore Italy.
The Asian Pear
LOL. I am Little Miss Lives at Home! XD Seriously, my parents have a WALL of toilet paper. A WALL! O_O;;
Loved the desktop travels posts… lovely 🙂 But I can’t love London like I love Paris and NYC. Cliche as it may be! that blogger loves Venice (or Pinterest does)
Weirdly, I feel some sort of pride how I can ‘master’ my inboxes, even in recent months where the count of recieved emails has sky rocketed. A robust system helps, but so does a smart phone and a tablet, at least in the sense that I can use idle time to ‘file’ things, as the inbox does, rightly or wrongly, still act as a to do list of sorts. That being said, I use text for my staff and to my boss to get through on short and/or pressing things.
Clarisse @ Make Money Your Way
I love all the links! Now I have an idea where does my body fat ends up when I lose weight “hopefully”. 🙂