In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
I love these characters… especially when they’re updated.
I absolutely want to visit all of these destinations. #2 is one of my favourite cities in the world.
Live in the U.S.? I think this would be awesome as a gift for kids to learn their states, or to mount on a wall.
- Novels EVERYONE should read based on a cloud. I’ve read most of the big font ones.
- I am not religious at all but I absolutely loved this rendition of the Bible.
- The 21 DUMBEST THINGS NYC women have ever bought. #facepalm. I am on this list with #2 & #16.
- I loved this slideshow of best dressed women at red carpet events.
- Your body fat gets breathed out when you lose weight. No, seriously.
- I don’t have a smartphone and am not a slave to my email… but this comic actually made me laugh a lot.
- I think this Frugal Dad Series from The Budget Bloggess is killer. I <3 her dad’s wisdom.
- Dress like a fashion insider. They wear basics and stuff from Top Shop. The key? Don’t be trendy. How ironic.