In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- [Above] Painted snail shells. Could anything be more precious!?
- What NOT to say to parents of a newborn. Seriously. SHUT UP.
- In what state can you earn the most?
- OMG. This is so adorable I squeee’d!!
- Montreal has the lowest rent in Canada. You wouldn’t know it by how much I pay though O_o
- I am really loving this article on Playboy Pinups — then and now. THEN AND NOW.
- I will never ever complain about the snow again.
- Can you afford a house? Maybe not. Read this post.
- Do you practice face-ism?
- So UGG Australia is an American brand made in China & it shocked me with this $2000 UGG RUG!!
- LOL!! These pandas remind me of Baby Bun when he doesn’t want to nap or have his diaper changed.
- [Above] The $6 million dollar violin heist. What a read!!!
- Cigarettes are bad for you. So bad that even tobacco companies are banning them in the workplace.
- The more soda you drink, the older you look and the faster you age. Truth.
- Yep. Jennifer Garner is totally right to question sexism. It’s pervasive in our work culture, not just in Hollywood.
- I really took a lot of time thinking about Baby Bun’s name. This is a list of terrible baby names you should avoid.
- Aerial foliage views.. wow. Really really gorgeous.
- [Video Below] So freakin’ adorable. Kids and animals. H/T to Revanche!