What I liked this week:
OMG. Sniffle. I hope to have a relationship as long and as beautiful as this one.
I loved reading this text exchange too.
- I am really REALLY loving this post by Adina comparing the cost of her outfits
- Wage Income is a key factor in determining your middle class status
- Along the same lines, this is how the 1% break down in salaries
- This tugged at my heart strings. (Most) parents really will do anything for their children.
- Speaking of which, I’m not on board with parenthood turning into a religion of sorts. I love Baby Bun but in a different way.
- LOL. Stephen Colbert and his dispute with Google.
- This is all sorts of ridiculousness.
- [Video below] I could have totally used this AWESOME photo math calculator in school