In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Women! How much do you earn compared to your male counterpart in your industry?
- Nothing beats the most classic of all trench coats. The price tag hurts though.
- I am absolutely an online, impulse shopper. I love browsing online, making notes, comparing, looking at styles, and then pulling the trigger after deciding on a fair price for what I think it would be worth to me versus the retail price of an item.
- These earrings look way more expensive than $20.
- How to deal with and diagnose your skin problem when you suffer from acne like I do.
- This is such a cool twist on a midi / maxi dress that is in a very pretty blue ombre..
- I am SO the Survivalist in these Hated Office Personalities.
- What a gorgeous striped midi skirt for only $60 but for only $40 more, this striped Milly skirt is stunningggg!!!
- Chrissy Teigen is wonderful and I think mommy-shaming her is just catty and petty. I’m just loving that her husband is standing up for her and saying: Give me half the blame. I do agree with the article though: why blame anyone at all? Can’t we just parent and be happy?
- This is the perfect dress that is both business-like yet sexy…
- How to answer and deal with being newly married and being asked when you’re having kids. Everyone.. STFU.
- I’m rather enamoured with the idea of a wide-legged pant….