Zooey Deschanel doesn’t spend everything she makes, why should you?
Zooey Deschanel, star of ‘New Girl’ (love!) who has also appeared on ‘Top Chef Masters’, and is the younger sister of Emily Deschanel, the star of ‘Bones’ (another love!) is simply fantastic.
- Makes $95,000 a month which is $1.14 million a year
- 3 credit cards: Amex, Visa, Mastercard — all rocking out a $0 balance!
- $1.578 million in the bank
- $1.645 million in stocks and bonds
- $693,300 in real and personal property
Tell me that isn’t the face of a budgeter!
Girl may not have a need to really track her expenses, but she obviously doesn’t go overboard, especially if you consider how modest her expenses are in relation to her income.
She’s my personal finance idol, and I am aiming to save 75% of my net income.
We could be PF BFFs, I swear.