What would you never buy?
I used to say: I’ll NEVER buy a new car. They’re such a waste of money.
Look at me now! LOL! I have a brand new luxury car I purchased in cash. Oh well. Never say never. I also said I’d never buy a jumpsuit or a romper and I now own 3 of them and am looking for more.
Or even shorts. I said I’d never buy any and I own 3 pairs now, though they are mostly for lounging at home.
So I’ve learned to simply never say never unless I am 100% certain.
The only things I will certainly at 99.99% will never purchase is:
- illegal drugs
- coffee or even alcohol — although even though I cannot drink it, it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t buy it for someone else
- harem pants — this is a definite WILL NEVER HAPPEN …
- platform shoes/boots — certainly not for myself to walk in
- bikinis — I won’t wear them, I prefer one-pieces especially while swimming, etc
Things I am not LIKELY to pay for on a 50% scale are:
- Manicures – I type way too much and I will just do it myself in clear polish like as of late
- Bottled water – unless I’m dehydrated in a desert, but typically, I won’t buy this at all and will go out of my way to avoid it
- Dishwashing detergent – I’ve moved on to these thick soap blocks to wash dishes with instead
- Plastic-bottle shampoo & conditioner – I have moved on to shampoo & conditioner plastic-free bars
- Laundry detergent – I use soap nut berries instead which are compostable and natural
- Haircuts – I cut my own hair at home, but I’d only pay for a haircut in a very rare situation ….
- Cab rides – I have a mental block in paying money when I could walk or take the bus instead
- Botox / invasive facial surgery when not necessary — do not love needles and cutting into my skin
- Stupid un-educational apps for Little Bun that cost on a subscription or are expensive with ZERO value add