January 2017 Budget Roundup
I have worked like a demon even though I said I would take a break. Doesn’t seem to be in my blood “taking a break”… unless I’m sleeping or forced to so I have spent every possible waking moment finishing The Investing Tool & Investing Like a Boss – Very Little Work for a Big Reward, and I’m even doing a free giveaway for them in exchange for some help!
What I use to manage my and Baby Bun’s investments:
What my strategy is:
(e-book version available only, if I get enough demand for a physical copy, I’ll do a run)
Oh, and of course, I did all of that in my spare time…. while I
- taking care of Baby Bun 24/7
- negotiating for getting a contract this year (in the middle of 4 talks, let’s see who wins .. TO THE DEATH I SAY!!!)
- doing government stuff (taxes, amongst other paperwork)
- blogging full-time (have been ramping up with a lot of posts like my Year End What I Bought 2016, but relying heavily on scheduled posts too)
- planning out Baby Bun’s two photo albums – sorting, deleting, organizing photos
- planning out the family vacation (two of them happening, we’re going to Europe & my family is visiting us here)
- online & in-store shopping (obviously.)
INCOME = $1090.48 (Blog-Only income)
The above is blog-only income. I am currently not on contract, but will be (hopefully) soon if companies can get their budgets and their #%& together.
- Advertising: $664.39
- Affiliates: $340 – THANK YOU ALL!
- Book: $86.09 (only Start a Blog Like a Boss – How to make money)
EXPENSES = $3746.66
TOP 5 EXPENSES
NET WORTH = $498,260.73 or a decrease of $8592.62 or -1.72%
Two words: Stock market.
NET WORTH FROM THE PAST 12 MONTHS
N/A.. I need to wait for the statements to come in from January and I am always 20 days behind because of this. Will report next month.
Last year, I pulled in a paltry $5750.40 in dividends for all of 2016. This year will be better.
BABY BUN’S NET WORTH = $16,407.06
The stock market has taken a beating and Baby Bun has gone down slightly… Boo hiss!!!
Time to work. I’m hoping to find something before the summer. These things are fickle, much like dating. Companies want you desperately and then.. they don’t.
If I work, it’ll be full blast on the money front.
P.S. Here are all of my budget roundups in case you want to peruse over previous months.