In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Why Fast Fashion is so bad for the environment
Nothing says it like a picture, it really is worth a thousand words. This is why fast fashion is so bad for the environment.
I am even more committed now to not buying into it.
It’s just so darn hard because fast fashion places like Zara do such a good job of things and the clothes look good for the first few months, even if they are sloppily stitched or made out of polyester (all that oil…)
- Confused about the Syrian situation? I was too until I watched this video.
- I own this elegant Semikolon clipboard that is not only beautiful but functional. It really does make your day better when you have something pretty to work with.
- I love reading about how life has changed for Revanche after having her child. I felt and feel somewhat the same to be honest.
- I cannot stop eating coconut chips. I discovered this brand for of spicy & sweet chips and now I am hooked.
- This Club Monaco Trench looks quite good for its $329 price tag but my heart is really with flowy, gorgeous trench coat-like wrap jacket toppers like this khaki green one. <3
- Queen of the South is one of the most fascinating books I have read in a long time. You’re rooting for the ‘bad guys’ at the end of it, although who you consider ‘bad’ is really a matter of perspective.
- Women discuss being in technology and how it hasn’t changed much, if at all. Not surprising to anyone, is it?
- For some reason, this brand Blowfish makes the most comfortable (and yet affordable) sandals, this particular pair in a stunning grey-ish taupe leather is on my lust list.
- If you want tips on how to make it through the fight of sample sale-ing, this is what to do and what NOT to do for sample sale shopping.
- I am not a bohemian kind of girl but this halter maxi dress does SOMETHING for me. Is it the print? The colour? The mix of both? I have no idea.
- I loved this post on style & fashionable beauty for all ages, and am especially interested in how to dress for when my hair goes naturally and freely grey. I have already noticed at least 10 hairs underneath by my nape and a few sprouting on top of my head in the past 3 years, or ever since I had Baby Bun…. coincidence? 😛 Methinks not.
- Oh Rick Owens..why do you break my heart by making such gorgeous draped and pleated skirts that are way out of my price range?
- Got some old mascara wands lying around? I know I do. Donate them to the Appalachian Wild, they use them to groom animals. H/T to Revanche.
- This $79 crossbody leather scalloped purse has the right mix of minimalism & whimsy.