In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
- Sometimes Baby Bun gives me these eyes……. when he knows he has done wrong. How can you not melt? 🙂 He’s a cleverly disguised ringed baby seal, I swear it.
- These tortoiseshell pumps look fantastically chic and way more expensive than their $130 price tag. I also like these neutral pumps.
- I made this soup, added 2 sweet potatoes, mushrooms, and a quarter cup of tamari sauce in place of salt and LOVED IT. See it in one of my Instagram picts here.
- If I liked blush as a colour, I would be all over this tweed pencil skirt and these lace up flats.
- I loved this TED talk by Amy Webb on how to find true love online. She quantified it and it … worked!
- I am OBSESSED with wearing white or ivory pants right now, and these white cord pants look great.
- This song sent shivers down my spine.
- I find myself oddly drawn to these printed jackets, this longer one, this shorter one and this striped one that looks less tribal.
- This TED talk portion from Disruptive Leadership is HILARIOUS!!! [Video below]