In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- LOL @ Animal Problems. Water Awesomes. 🙂
- Baby red pandas. That is all.
- Terminally ill patients asking for their Last Wishes. They’re all poignant & tearjerking. You can donate here, like I did.
- Taylor Swift made a million bucks a day in 2015. A MILLION a day. You know, I never really knew who she was or heard her songs until Kanye put her in the spotlight with his uncouth remarks. Interesting how now all I hear, is about T Swift who seems like a very lovely person.
- I loved looking at everything Cassie from The Minute Glass packed for her trip to Denmark.
- I’m suspicious of Trader Joe’s. I want to believe, but I can’t help feeling a nagging sense of doubt, so reading this article about them has been enlightening, not to mention the fact that they’re owned by the same family who owns Aldi in Europe. And yes, I know Aldi very well.
- *sniffle*… This video is so sweet. Little girl goes to hug her Daddy coming back from war. They sacrifice so much not just their physical lives but their emotional ones, and the ones of their families. *sniffle* *honk*
- Pre-nups from Egyptian times. They were more modern and advanced than we are in some ways.
- These students are ENTERPRISING!! Class notes for sale. Wow.
- Living art on Etsy; these plants are just gorgeous. I’d totally buy this once I have a home.
- This woman creates the most amazing art out of gemstones.. these installations are HUGE, colourful & beautiful
- I LOVE stories like this — a prematurely born baby 30 years later, saves the doctor who saved him…. and I can’t remember if I shared this video but it still makes me cry.