In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- This 8-year old’s bacteria handprint is so cool and so gross in equal parts; not all bacteria is harmful either
- Why do we dress so casually? Short answer? Because we can. People have actually told me that I am TOO dressed up for work which to me is hogwash.
- What an excellent read: We were two but never really alone; on dating when you’re older & the ghost of exes past.
- Adina is a serious thrifter. She is platinum level, ninja when it comes to getting designer stuff for a fraction of the retail price. We need to go shopping together.
- This article is exactly why I am a cynic about Toms, and all this “compassionate capitalism”; in a nutshell — what a load of hogwash, just donate the money directly to those in need, like I do rather than using them to justify your shopping habits. Then be upfront (like I am) about how you love to shop.
- I actually love that I am carrying some of Baby Bun’s genetic material in me, forever and ever.
- I grew up on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and this scene tore at my heart; Smith is an A+++++ actor.
- How to build a cohesive wardrobe — figure out your style & make it happen!
- Going home from work by midnight? MIDNIGHT?!? Who are these money-hungry fools? Sure ain’t me.
- No.. NO. NO NO!.. Bloody hell, I want MORE pockets. MORE POCKETS.
- Jessica Alba — Smart, beautiful, hardworking and a selfmade woman
- Bossy, gets stuff done… I guess I am bossy. But in a nice way.
- This is so quaint… mathematicians hoarding Hagoromo chalk