July 4, 2015 Sherry of Save. Spend. Splurge.
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- This is beautiful…. she paints music, y’all!!!
- Secrets of supermarkets: #4 will totally, utterly, GROSS YOU OUT but #6 surprised me
- These or these or these look like perfect ballet flats…. & they’re made in Italy.
- Musing on what to wear to work as a woman…
- New minimum wage is $70,000 a year.. for this company anyway
- #IWishMyTeacherKnew is a heartbreaking Twitter feed and this was so uplifting
- Spend your money on what matters; I wholly advocate this and these millionaires do too
- How to calculate your savings percentage
- I don’t get bad fashion so Lilly Pulitzer totally evades my comprehension.
- This eye makeup is just.. beyond artistic and incredible
- Want to only buy one pair of shoes for kids.. forever? Buy these.
- Women, let’s start sharing our salaries at work. In fact, ask men too. I do & that’s how I make sure I get what I am worth.
- Eat well. That is all. Processed, canned or fresh, as long as it’s fruits & veggies, you get a thumbs up.
- This video on the craftmanship of an actual, leather-bound, handmade book is astounding and certainly becoming a lost art, but I have to say, I love my Kobo Glo.. I can read anywhere, at any time with a very thin, light, small device that holds my entire library. Still, this video about how a book is made from scratch is just incredible and awe inspiring.
- I also think this Australian comedian hit it on the head about Americans & gun control:
Thank you SO MUCH for the ballet flats link. I already ordered a pair 🙂