In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Street artist Oak Oak is incredible in his depictions… I especially like the tightrope walker (above)
- I love stories like this. Read it, get inspired & pass on the good deed, folks!
- If famous artists were chefs, this is what their plates would look like. Great visual for the art lover!
- Are you a father of a daughter? Read this.
- Disheartening that most of the richest women had their fortunes handed to them. Contain your horror at #4.
- Do not ever complain about your commute again. Zip it. I know I have.
- Amy Poehler along with Tina Fey? Badasses. Speaking about badass women, WhoWhatWear has 2 of their own
- I fully support going public with sexual discrimination, remember that big story about being texted for sex?
- I still really.. REALLY.. want this ring. But it’s $600.
- I’m going to really take these pieces of advice to heart, as a new Mommy. Especially #5.
- Holy adorableness. If I knew how to make creative, gorgeous food plates like this, I might even bother trying.
- I love reading about good deeds, particularly when it comes from people whom you should trust…
- How to get more money than what they want to give you at a company. Negotiate, negotiate, NEGOTIATE!
- Why Michael Kors can’t cut prices for the holiday season to spark sales
- $2500. Vacation. Boobs. Yes, you heard that right.
- Besides, I’d rather buy this bag made in Toronto by an Etsy indie designer. In navy blue. And black.
- Men and women with their height differences. I’ve ONLY dated guys taller than me.
- This is an AWESOME prank (Watch video below)