In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- These Chicagoan potholes are gorgeous!
- Just so you’re up to date, this is what is OUT and what is IN.
- Setting up the perfect index fund portfolio with very simple rules.
- A multi-million dollar Canadian counterfeit bill caper
- ..and speaking of millions, how about becoming a $9 billion dollar witness?
- A great reflective post about minimalism and fashion and these style confessions are a perfect read as well.
- These are some badass quilts…
- We women are ambitious but then we lose all of that once we get to work.
- Tips on flying with a baby…. and these parenting photos actually really made me laugh
- Can’t walk in heels? Tape your 3rd and 4th toes together, then read this article and watch this video tip
- Good guy, Peyton Manning.