In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- This Harry Potter bouquet for a wedding is stunning. I’d totally do this if I had a wedding.
- I am really liking this post on the President of Uruguay and his quotes on life
- I’d totally buy this sweatshirt if I thought I could wear it forever.*
- Do you really think the season you’re born in, affects your temperament?
- Success has come fairly easy to me but not without hard work & failures, so I really liked this reflective post on it.
- Slavery still exists in the U.S., folks.
- See? $50,000 a year for a worker is not totally outrageous!
- 10 Fashion Innovations that changed the way we dress, my favourite of course, being trousers and denim.
- Reading about how this new mother and attorney was treated, infuriates me!
- What people in NYC are reading these days
- I have NEVER been apologetic about making good money so it puzzles me when women do this.
- Observations from studies about online dating; thank goodness I’m out of that now, because #7 would screw me
- I seemed to instinctively follow Oscar de la Renta’s (RIP) wonderful advice
- Based on this, I’d definitely be more of a satisficer except when it comes to salary. What about you?
- I agree with not saying MOST of these things to your boss, except for “I don’t know” because the ending should be “..but I’ll find out”.