Inside Jackie O’s Closet. I can’t wait to watch this film. I would say that while I enjoy Jackie O’s style in principle, I wouldn’t adhere to it strictly (it is dated in some of its accessories after all).
Her look is quite classic however.
- These silver bowls (black orchid version) make me want to start buying them so I can pretend they’re for things like snacks for when guests come over. Riiiiiight. I like this enchanted version too.
- American vs. French girls. Hilarious. And so true. I am absolutely more American than French. I am way extroverted, but I will say that French women while they seem a little more reserved, once they are invested in you, they are like your sisters… but it takes time. A lot of time. I don’t even know much about my SIL. Americans (myself included), are friendly right off the bat and you’re immediate BFFs ….but may not be there when you need them.
- I feel like bombers are coming back into style and this one is surprisingly cute.
- Am I leaning in? I am always reading articles like this about frantic mothers and wondering where I fit. When I had to pick Baby Bun up from daycare on time, I freaked out, but so did many other fathers. My partner dropped him off so he had to freak out about being late for work. What does ‘leaning in’ mean? Being stressed? Trying to be Super Parent?
- Run, don’t walk to buy this tea. I tried it and even though I loathe black liquorice, I LOVED THIS TEA. It was naturally sweet… like actually sweet like sugar. The mint wasn’t too strong either. I loved it.
- Are you Canadian? Want to know how much the government may give you? Check out HP’s post on CPP calculations.
- I bought these Aigle rainboots a long time ago, and I wear them (on occasion) during winter when I am not walking in the freezing cold outside for a long period of time, and I love them. They don’t even look like rainboots, I have had people do a double-take, they look so sleek, fitted to my legs, and matte.
- Clothing and style? It is Fit. It is all about FIT, people. I have no idea why we are so hesitant to bundle up stuff to go to the tailor and make it PERFECT. I always buy a size bigger and tailor it down. Or tweak it. Know what you can and cannot take in, or ask to bring it to a tailor to enquire before buying.
- As of late, I have been toying with the idea of carrying around a little Moleskine notebook just to make notes or things to myself. Pen to paper is a very powerful, visceral feeling when jotting down thoughts. I rather like this bright, fun pink one to add some personality.