In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- This is so sweet and so darling, I could cry. Compassion and understanding only breeds more of it. If you don’t believe that, remember that you choose the wolf you feed.
- These pumps are not only masculine + feminine chic, they are VERY comfortable at 3.5″ and wearable.
- My new phrase: “You worked hard on that, Baby Bun“…. I am not going to praise how cute he is or how big he is any more, even though he is. Focus on his GROWTH. Speaking of growth, I love Revanche’s LB updates. ADORABLE. All the baby cackling, suckerfish kissing… *melts*
- For $50, these flats are the perfect replacement for my now discontinued so far PERFECT Ashley flats. I got rid of the hideous charm but otherwise it’s great. It is almost sold out, here’s another version of it. I haven’t tried these ones yet, but they are also a possibility except I hate the elastic.
- Oh and R hits it out of the park with this post on income & self worth.
- This.. drapey trench. I’m really into draped trenches now.
- I am absolutely a type A, point-out-that-typo and get-mad-when-I-make-one person. This makes me conscientious and a jackass. I’ll take it.
- Wow. WOW. I think this sandal is just beyond gorgeous. I love the tie, and it comes in this sexy metallic!
- Am I even in this age group? Apparently so but I feel so much older.
- I love me a good cognac hobo bag.
- We can debate for hours about why women leave jobs, but this one has the perfect 3 reasons on how to keep female employees around, longer.
- These nude heels look great for work and these flats would be incredible as their counterpart.
- A look behind the brand Baublebar that everyone is obsessed with. Everyone but me…. that is. At least, not yet.
- I sort of want this brooch. I think Adina’s style is rubbing off on me. This particular brooch is so old world chic.
- I guess this is what I need to pay attention to: The pitch of a high heel, except I just always take Manolos in a size 37 with a 90mm or 3.5″ heel. Their pitch and heel height are always perfect.
- Such an easy, EASY look for summer — a striped midi dress, paired with a straw hat of course, and a very simple little knotted bracelet in gold.
- I am surprised that Pandora made it to this list of ‘mid-market name brands’ experiencing phenomenal growth. WTF is Pandora, except in a Greek myth to me? Charm bracelets? WHO IS WEARING THIS STUFF!?
- I like how unique this watch is with the numbers written out as words instead.