In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Dress sharp and you’ll achieve a greater amount of success at work (men & women). Don’t gotta tell ME twice 😉 I love dressing up and now I have justification to do so.
- I sort of desperately want to buy a whole bunch of these candles, use them and then keep the gorgeous containers for decoration.
- “We women have to acknowledge that if there are gains in science that will allow us to live longer (men and women alike), we women will more likely out live men even more and with that brings the necessity to plan ahead. ” Well said.
- I have been OBSESSED with my Conqueror ring (shown here) but now I am eying other styles of similar rings, particularly this one that looks like armour, or this one that looks like dragonhide, This one for under $100 is really pretty in rose gold, which pairs nicely with the stone.
- I really love this green khaki military jacket I bought. I took the medium for my shoulders (I am an inverted triangle), and it fit perfectly especially when I tightened the waist with the drawstrings. Instagram shots here and here.
- What would you wear to meet Anna Wintour? I know exactly what I’d wear. I have plenty of options and would wear whatever I feel the most confident and comfortable in.
- HOW MUCH DO I WANT THIS PATTERNED MAXI DRESS?
- HAHAH.. I love these kids playing “hide & seek” and if you have any kids or have taken care of any full-time under the age of 5 for an extended period of time, you absolutely MUST watch this video: Parent Fantasy Hotline. HILARIOUS.
- I also own this necklace because of my #wanderlust and absolutely love it. I get a ton of compliments. By the way, if you want to know where I get my accessories & clothes I finally joined Like to Know it. Follow me here.
- I loved this short cartoon video ‘The Present’ by Alternative Disney