In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: The Elements of Kate Middleton’s Looks
The elements of Kate Middleton’s looks, where I think only the first one of blazers & skinny pants applies to me. It’s my uniform too!
- This realtor video had me in stitches — Your house is a piece of junk… I’d hire him to sell my place in a funny heartbeat.
- I tried on this concealer and was close to buying it because it covered so well… it’ll be my replacement after I finish my Makeup Forever Ultra HD concealer and get a job
- How this guy edited his wardrobe and became a true closet minimalist after being a clotheshorse for so long. It is a very good read. I myself am slowly culling (and not replacing) items in my wardrobe, thinking hard about each item I have and why.
- This belted riding rain boot looks so good I couldn’t believe it was a rain boot!
- I would love to be the Queen for a day and request the most decadent recipes to eat. Failing that, you can try her two favourite salmon recipes at home….and this recipe for balsamic & honey chicken sounds delicious. I absolutely want to try this.
- I misted this over my face and was amazed at how refreshed my skin felt.
- I make $220,000 and my husband makes $40,000. Fascinating read of a woman breadwinner for once. If you want to read it the other way around, this husband makes $170,000 and she makes $45,000.
- This open circle necklace is such a delicate statement piece, and if you want something more Mad Men-ish, this one is only $18
- Speaking of career trajectories, I can relate to this article about women’s ambitions changing after the birth of their child…. although I have always been a work/life balance person and less a “World Domination” kind of person. Strange right? People think I am intensely ambitious but I am really not.
- I love the look of a minimal purse and the look of this one is far more expensive than its $50 tag
- Bullet journaling sounds interesting but… gat damn it is a lot of work. I didn’t realize how much went into it. I will say that I am more paperless so this is not for me especially with a toddler. My days are mostly: Handle Baby Bun without shipping him off to the adoption agency.
- A perfect under $100 stretch midi white dress with a flowy A-line flare and pockets!!!!!!!! *gasp* Also, made in the U.S. !!!!
- Can you believe that 8 men own as much as the poorest half of the world? After this Bombardier nonsense, I am not surprised.
- The nicest looking black vegan leather jacket.
- This is what people spend their tax returns on…. Can I interject and say that tax returns are just money you have overpaid to the government in taxes and isn’t actually “free money”? Please budget your money & save it, or learn how to invest it.
- Unless you want to use your tax returns to buy this super cute floral wrap dress of course. I support you.