In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- This Taiwanese beef noodle soup, mac and cheese soup and creamy wild chicken rice soup are things I am seriously craving right now with this cold I have.
- This trench coat looks decent for the price, and this straw hat is so chic and cute with its embroidered writing on the hat. I’d wear it with these iconic ballet flats that are the best value for the price tag I have ever found thus far. I am HARD on my flats and I hate wasting money on them.
- DO NOT WATCH THIS AT WORK... You must watch this video to cheer yourself up. I watched it and I burst into (happy) tears, it was so sweet. You’ll need tissues. Lots of them.
- Speaking of work, this peplum jacket looks very nice for the price. I like the neutral colour and its trendy flair.
- I wrote about how I got out of $60,000 of debt over on Medium.
- This floral printed A-line skirt is just STUNNING. I love the print on it and it would be great dressed up or down and here is the pencil skirt version I instagrammed here.
- Founder Chip of Lululemon is a guy after my own heart. I am a freak, a complete FREAK for punctuality. I am NEVER late for meetings, I am NEVER EVER late for any appointments and even when I try to be late, I am on time (JUST on time) or 10 minutes early. It’s a complete disrespect for others and their precious time that you would show up late. It is the worst when friends & family do it to you because they think that you’ll understand. I don’t. And I won’t. If I am late, something is wrong.
- This black turtleneck looks incredible chic and for this winter, I am LIVING in this Canada Goose Trilium coat while eying this wrap coat just because I’m a sucker for wraps which I would totally pair with this assymetrical skirt.
- New money spends. Old money saves & spends on experiences that not everyone can buy. I guess I’m a bit of both veering towards the old money mindset, as much as possible. I guess spending on flashy new expensive things is seen as ‘gauche’ ..which I kind of agree with.
- Is everyone on this lace-up pointed flat bandwagon now?
- This is some serious synchronization. The dancing is incredible and so amazing…. [ Video below ]