In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
I loved this Map your Brain quiz. Question #4 was particularly relevant as a PF Blogger. I’m an optimistic perfectionist.
- Are these pickup lines for real? Actually the shocked question should be more..Do guys even think it works!? *
- Tree goats. Yes. Tree goats.
- Net worths. What centile are you in? I’m hovering in the 70s.
- Negotiation done right. Best tip of this post? STOP TALKING.
- 85 most disruptive business ideas in history. #81 is my godsend.
- Normcore was a bust as a business marketing move for The Gap, but hey, at least they tried.
- How old are you? No wait, just tell me your name. I can guess from that.
- My inner bookworm is squirming with joy at these awesome libraries.
- How do female CEOs make it to the top? The same way male ones do, guys.
- YES. A thousand times YES to this pre-parenting, pregnancy rant. What we need to do is kick the ass of people like this.
- Can you trust your favourite PF writer? I suggest you take everyone’s writing with a grain of salt. Including mine.
- Props to this PF blogger for swallowing her pride.
- 21 genius hacks for fashion fixes. Must. Read. Some I already knew, except for the one about shaving cream…
- Text neck. It’s a real problem on your spine, folks.