In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- LOL!!! I love these Mommy Shorts Picky Eater’s Club photos & notes. Speaking of children, this Ugly Volvo post on Good Night Moon had me in tears (the bears in therapy really got me)..
- This guy lives in Manhattan for $10/month in rent. $10!!!!!
- Women TOTALLY get judged at all levels of professionalism for what they wear. Men? Not so much.
- This article about kids really hit home for me. I’m just happy my partner had a chance to stay at home while I worked.
- If I were a manager, I’d want to be like Jenna Lyons. Luckily, I’m halfway there.
- Believe it or not, I too, suffer career envy at times. I have to keep in mind however, that I am really young, still.
- I really.. REALLY want this blazer. But not for $185 from Banana Republic.
- 12 weekend habits of highly successful people… I do a lot of these!!
- I want a passport just like this one and maybe to visit all the countries that are not the most obese in the world, but hey what am I complaining about, here are 14 vacations I take as a parent every day
- Umm.. you all need to read this quick post on Ikea Hacks.
- What were you doing at 25? These billionaires were basically finding their inspiration.
- This video shows what really happens when cleaners go into your hotel room: