Day and Night Skincare Regimen (For the Face)
Someone asked me about all the products I currently use, and here they are..
I hate products that can’t do double-duty, so the only thing that switches are my moisturizers.
- Mia Clarisonic Face Brush — really removes the dead skin cells from the night before
- Korres White Tea Fluid Cleansing Gel — doesn’t dry out my skin & is natural
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 SPF 15 — NEED a fast absorbing SPF!
- Mia Clarisonic Face Brush — Great for removing the last bits of makeup and sunscreen
- Korres White Tea Fluid Cleansing Gel — Preps the face for absorbing the moisturizers
- DDF Ultra-Lite Moisturizing Dew — REALLY absorbs in and feels super lightweight
- Petroleum Jelly — Feels icky, but it has cured my dry flaky skin problems
WHY IT WORKS
This has been the best skincare regimen I’ve gone through so far.
CHANGED MY DIET
The #1 change I made was changing my diet (more natural foods, not processed, avoiding junk), my skin rarely ever gets a pimple any more. Once every 6 months, if that.
I don’t even get those horrible cystic acne bumps, which I accredit to the fact that I don’t eat soy lethicin any longer (I feel like that’s what made me break out).
In the mornings and at night, my Mia Clarisonic really sloughs off any dead skin cells and keeps my skin glowing.
I cannot go without it. I charge it weekly, I use it in the morning and at night for the full 1 minute.
NO MORE DRY SKIN
WIth my addition of petroleum jelly, my skin no longer gets those dry, itchy flakes and weird bumps because it is super moisturized.
(Argan oil really worked for the first few months but then i developed a sort of allergy to it, and it stopped being awesome. 🙁 )
SPF SPF SPF SPF
I put it on daily. If I am not wearing makeup, I also layer on SPF 30 over my face and neck.
It has helped fade out those brown spots and discolouration and I am 100% happy with my skin now.