This was my original list located here: How to shop and organize your wardrobe, and I’ve gotten through the important bits.
I’m also revising it to remove a few things:
Items Pictured Above:
- Thin Red Belt — Etsy P Store Handmade Red Belt – $14.50
- White Casual Blazer — Aritzia/Wilfred Shrunken Chevalier Blazer – $195
- Plain Brown Leather Boots — Haven’t really found them yet; What’s pictured is not it
Men’s Watch — Mondaine Don’t Rush Men’s Watch – $100(bought a Skagen watch) Leather Jacket — m0851 Perfecto in Ink — $780 – $830 (*cries*)(bought it on sale) Beige Trenchcoat — Burberry Woven Raffia Trench – $3095 (absolutely NOT in my range!)
- V-Neck Black Sweater — Patrizia Pepe – $95
- Navy Wide-Striped Shirt — A.L.C. Travis Striped Shirt – $140
White Drape-y Dress – Wilfred Franca Dress – $175 Brown Flats — Frye Carson Flats in Cognac $91 – $328(Purchased Frye Flats) Black Suede Round-Toe Pumps — Aldo Poston Shoes in Black Suede – $80
Why I am removing some items
The more I thought about it, the more I realized I don’t need it, especially since if the weather calls for it, I’m just going to put on either my red or my khaki green knee-length coat, or wear my new m0851 Perfecto Leather Jacket.
White Drape-y Dress
Do I really need ANOTHER dress?
Black Suede Round Toe Pumps
Am I really going to wear these? Not really. I am more of a flats kind of girl, and even at work, I’ve been getting lazy on the heel-wearing front.
I’d rather have those mid-calf boots instead.